A visa is permission for foreign citizens to enter the Republic of Croatia and for a stay of up to 90 days or for transit through the territory of the Republic of Croatia. The visa regime and amount of funds necessary for living expenses while staying in the Republic of Croatia and for returning to the country of origin or travelling to a third country are regulated by Regulations set by the Government of the Republic of Croatia.
A foreign citizen must obtain a visa before entering the Republic of Croatia at the competent diplomatic mission or consular office of the Republic of Croatia. If the Republic of Croatia does not have diplomatic missions / consular offices in a certain country, the visa application can be filed at the closest Croatian diplomatic mission / consular office in another country.
Pursuant to the Government’s Decision, starting with 22 July 2014, the Republic of Croatia applies the Decision No 565/2014/EU. All third-country nationals who are holders of valid Schengen documents, as well as national visas and residence permits of Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Romania do not require an additional (Croatian) visa for Croatia. Third-country nationals who are holders of:
- uniform visa (C) for two or multiple entries, valid for all Schengen Area Member States;
- visa with limited territorial validity (LTV visa), for two or multiple entries, issued to the holder of a travel document that is not recognised by one or more, but not all of the Schengen Area Member States, and which is valid for the territory of the Member States recognising the travel document;
- long-stay visa (D) for stays exceeding three months, issued by one of the Schengen Area Member State;
- residence permit issued by one of the Schengen Area Member State;
- national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Bulgaria;
- national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Cyprus;
- national visas for two or multiple entries and residence permits of Romania.
Please read information about visa on the web page of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs – http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/visas/visa-requirements-overview/
If you arrive at the airport of Zagreb or Pula, you can get a Croatian visa (valid only in Croatia). To obtain a visa, you need an invitation letter from the organizer of the competition. Please fill in the table below and send to: email@example.com
If you fly to the airport of Venice, Trieste, Ljubljana or any other outside of Croatia, then you need a Schengen multivisa (for multiple trips). To obtain a Schengen multivisa, you need to contact the consulate of the country of arrival. The competition organiser should issue you an invitation letter.
Please fill in the form below: